FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- Sweeping and moping of all the and ensuring all the offices and environment are kept clean at all times.
- Cleaning the dispensers, conference table and chairs, printers, fans, & store
- Cleaning the reception desk, class room tables and chairs.
- Cleaning all the window blinds in the offices.
- Ensuring the toilets are in good usable condition at all times.
- Assist in running market errand to purchase needed office items.
- Removing trash from the trash bin at intervals
- Ensuring there is adequate water supply to the office & toilet at all time and filling up the reservoir with water when there is water shortage.
- Providing refreshment to clients during the training.
- Assist in attending to walk in clients at the reception.
- OND Degree or equivalent degree
- Absolute fluency in English language, both written and oral
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Warm personality with good communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Attention to details.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.